March 17, 2015

The Breakfast Book by Dorset Cereals

The Breakfast Book: Wonderful Recipes and Ideas for Eggs, Bacon, Muesli and Beyond. Dorset Cereals
My rating: 5 of 5 spoons
ggggg

I have never been a big breakfast person, sometimes not eating until lunch time, but I know that's not healthy, so I'm always on the lookout for good breakfast food. This is a great little book for all kinds of days, from the days you need a power lift, to a romantic morning or outdoors breakfast.

I first tried the Baked Egg Baguettes, and it was a huge hit. It's quick to prep, and the 20-25 min bake time lets me accomplish at least one of my morning chores while it cooks, and the end result is completely scrumptious! The Chorizo, Tomato and Manchego Panini sounds absolutely amazing along with the Blueberry & Honey Bruschetta, Lemon Ricotta Pancakes with Raspberries and most of the other recipes in this book. No more skipping breakfast! Dig in and find some great dishes (including smoothies and other drinks) to start your day!

I received a copy of this book from Pavilion Books for my honest review. All thoughts and opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep your comments family friendly! :-)