November 21, 2015

Foster's Market Favorites by Sara Foster

9780990520573
My rating: 4 of 5 spoons

gggg

A sumptuous feast for the eyes and palate, Foster's Market Favorites is a delightful cookbook sure to become a favorite. From old favorites done right such as roasted vegetables, Tortillas and Simple Herb Spaghetti with Greens, Pesto and Parmesan, to new, bold flavors such as Roasted Chicken and Bread Salad with Pan Juice Vinaigrette or Thai-Style Pot Roast with Fat Noodles, there is so much to choose from.

The Potato Leek Soup was a touch on the bland side for me, but that's easily fixed. On the other hand, the Lemon Bars are divine! Herb Cheddar Biscuits are sure to become a guilty pleasure (2 sticks of butter in the dough as well as the cheese!), and Savory Cheese Crisps just made it on my Christmas Eve Snacks for Supper list.

The book is great quality, and the photographs are superb. Holidays are coming...this could be just what that Southern food loving person on your list needs! I highly recommend it.

I received a copy of this book from Story Farm, LLC for my honest review. All thoughts and opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep your comments family friendly! :-)