November 14, 2015

Food52 Baking

Food52 Baking
My rating: 4 of 5 spoons

gggg

I love to bake, so this book was a natural choice for me. I'm definitely more of a savory than sweet kind of gal, so I thoroughly enjoyed the savory recipes. Grilled flatbreads, pizza dough, cheese crispettes and more combine with the more sweet recipes such as Brown Butter Cupcake Brownies, Chocolate Dump-It Cake, Peach Tart and Cream Cheese Cookies to create a lovely book with a little something for everyone. There's even some gluten-free options!

The book is well made with beautiful photos of the finished dishes. It's a great little cookbook to try your hand at baking. Happy Cooking!

I received a copy of this book from Blogging for Books for my honest review. All thoughts and opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep your comments family friendly! :-)