August 20, 2013

What a compliment!!

I had a nice surprise waiting for me this morning!  I checked my email as normal and found an email from Amazon stating that my review of "The Silver Spoon Cookbook" had helped someone, and a second email with a comment on my review.  It stated, "SandrasBookNook--You're making me so hungry, I'm ordering this book right NOW thanks to your wonderfully well-written review!"  Definitely started my day with a smile!

I love reviewing cookbooks, and have no plans to stop whether I know people are enjoying them or not (much of the time there is no feedback, so it can make you start to wonder if people are that interested), but it was such an encouragement that I actually influenced someone with my passion for cooking and cookbooks!! 

Happy Cooking!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep your comments family friendly! :-)