January 20, 2016

The Tea Book by Louise Cheadle and Nick Kilby

The Tea Book: All Things Tea
My rating: 5 of 5 spoons

ggggg

Today is the perfect day for a good book and a hot cup of tea. "The Tea Book" gives you everything you need to know about tea from how tea is enjoyed around the world to The History of Tea, Plant to Pot, Drinking Tea and recipes for teas and mixed drinks as well as dishes either to go with your tea or made using tea. This is an informative, fun book that is as great to read as it is to cook from.

The recipes are varied and range from Tea-Infused Beef on a Green Papaya Salad to Matcha and Chocolate Shortbread and Tea Smoked Duck Breasts with Spiced Pears. My favorite recipe is the Earl Grey Hearts, a delicate shortbread-type cookie with the subtle flavor of Earl Grey tea. They are easy to make and an absolute delight to eat!

Whether your interest is in history, the correct etiquette of tea drinking around the world, or just a good cup of tea, this book has you covered. Hmmm. I think I'll go brew another pot.

I received a copy of this book from Sterling Publishers for my honest review. All thoughts and opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep your comments family friendly! :-)