January 18, 2016

Trim Healthy Mama Cookbook by Pearl Barrett

Trim Healthy Mama Cookbook: Eat Up and Slim Down with More Than 350 Healthy Recipes
My rating: 2 of 5 spoons

gg

As a homeschool mom who needs to get a little healthier and lose some weight while I'm at it, I was so excited to review this cookbook. I was much more disappointed once I got into it. While there are great looking recipes, so very many call for their specialty ingredients. While there is a section in the front of substitutions, some clearly state that you're not going to get as good a result without using their special blend/ingredient. I can't afford pricey specialty items for everyday dishes, and there were so MANY of them, so this cookbook turned into a great disappointment for me.

I received a copy of this book through the Blogging for Books program for my honest review. All thoughts and opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep your comments family friendly! :-)