June 8, 2013

"The Perfect Peach" by David Masumoto

The Perfect Peach: Recipes and Stories from the Masumoto Family FarmMy rating: 4 of 5 spoons
gggg

A cookbook showcasing the luscious flavor of peaches in 50 sweet and savory dishes, drawing on the life stories and experiences of America's foremost peach farming family, the Masumotos of California's central valley.

Everything you need to know about peaches, and then some!! Partly the story of the Masumoto Farm, and partly a cookbook, this book is a gem. I had no idea you could do so much with a peach! I will be honest and say that some of the recipes did not remotely appeal to me, but most looked and sounded amazing. I am itching for summer and its peach bounty to arrive to try out some of the luscious recipes.

I received a digital copy of this book from Ten Speed Press through NetGalley.com for my honest review. All thoughts and opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep your comments family friendly! :-)