August 2, 2014

The Taco Revoltion by Brandon Schultz

The Taco Bible: Over 100 Delicious Recipes for Stuffings, Seasonings, Sauces, Shells, and Sides!
My rating: 3 of 5 spoons
ggg 

So many tacos, so little time! I really like Mexican food, but my passion is Italian food. I was pretty sure I'd died and gone to Heaven when I found the "Caprese Taco"! All the classic Caprese salad recipes with some cumin thrown in on a tortilla? Yes, please! "Sausage and Peppers Taco", "Falafel Tahini Taco", "Turkish Soft Potato Taco"....You'll never look at tacos the same way after this book!

There is one fairly big downside to this book. I love a cookbook that has photos of the food, but the quality of these photos are terrible! Almost every single photograph is out of focus and it just ruins a lot of the quality of the book for me. If you can overlook the photos, this is a great book. If the photos are really important to you, this may not be the book for you.

I received a copy of this book from Skyhorse Publishing for my honest review. All thoughts and opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep your comments family friendly! :-)