August 13, 2014

I would love your feedback!

I love cooking and cookbooks, and I really enjoy sharing that love with others.  I don't want this to be all about me and my opinions, however.  I'd love to hear from you and get your opinions on posts as well as the blog in general.  What do you like, don't like...what would you like to see in the future?  Do you have any questions?  I realize my initial comment settings may have prevented some people from posting, and I have changed them to make it easier to post.  I simply ask that you keep your comments family friendly--no swearing please! 

Thank you!!  I appreciate each and every one of you that take the time out of your busy day to read my blog.  Please feel free to follow through Google+ or subscribe to my feed.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep your comments family friendly! :-)