May 23, 2015

Ciao Biscotti by Domenica Marchetti

Ciao Biscotti: Sweet and Savory Recipes for Celebrating Italy's Favorite Cookie
My rating: 5 of 5 spoons
ggggg

My family is a huge fan of biscotti. We adore Italian food, and biscotti is quintessential Italian. I, personally, don't have a huge sweet tooth, so was thrilled to see savory versions as well. Go with a classic almond or hazelnut, branch out with some chocolate-almond with pistachios, stracciatella, coconut-lime, cappuccino or even crispy pancetta, almond and aged asiago or cornmeal with rosemary and parmigiano! A few non-biscotti recipes are included as well such as hazelnut meringues and nutella sandwich cookies.

Ciao Biscotti is a great cookbook for lovers of biscotti everywhere. Such a lovely variety of flavors and easy-to-read instructions combine with lovely photos to create a lovely little cookbook that I highly recommend.

I received a copy of this book from Chronicle Books for my honest review. All thoughts and opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep your comments family friendly! :-)