May 22, 2015

My Indian Kitchen by Hari Nayak

My Indian Kitchen: Preparing Delicious Indian Meals without Fear or Fuss
My rating: 5 of 5 spoons
ggggg 

"My Indian Kitchen" feels like an abbreviated "bible" of Indian food. It doesn't have the thickness of some of your more comprehensive tomes, but what it has is packed with goodness! I'm not talking a few yummy recipes and some pretty pictures. Techniques, ingredients, tools, spice mixes and so much more combine with delicious recipes and gorgeous photography to produce a gem for your kitchen. Tuttle has hit a home run once again with this cookbook!!

I received a copy of this book from Tuttle Publishing for my honest review. All thoughts and opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep your comments family friendly! :-)