August 19, 2015

Seven Spoons by Tara O'Brady

Seven Spoons: My Favorite Recipes for Any and Every Day
My rating: 3 of 5 spoons
ggg

Starting from the cover, this book is beautiful and really captured my attention. Moving into the book, it became not as interesting. Long, complicated recipes made with obscure ingredients are not uncommon, and many of the recipes are just not interesting to me. There seems to be a fairly strong Middle Eastern influence in her recipes, which are interesting at times, but not something I cook or enjoy often. Few of the recipes in the book are something I'd just up and cook for a regular week-night supper.

Overall, while this book is not really something I'll cook from very often, it is something many would enjoy.

I received a copy of this book through Blogging for Books for my honest review. All thoughts and opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep your comments family friendly! :-)