May 25, 2016

200 Best Sheet Pan Meals by Camilla Saulsbury

200 Best Sheet Pan Meals: Quick and Easy Oven Recipes One Pan, No Fuss!
My rating: 4 of 5 spoons

gggg

What's better than a one pot meal? As a busy stay-at-home, homeschool mom and blogger, being able to throw everything in one pot occasionally is wonderful. Here is a delightful little cookbook with quick, easy meals in one pan. Most of them have you line the sheet pan with foil, so clean up is a breeze as well!

I made the Italian Sausage and Pepper Supper for my girls last night and it was a huge hit! We love Italian any way, and the simple, but delicious flavors worked well. It was easy to make and very filling. I had a 2 lb package of Italian sausage, so I used half for this dish and will use the other half in the morning to make the Italian Breakfast Bake which is an alternate version of the French Country Breakfast Bake. It's sure to be a crowd pleaser!

Whether you want a New England Clam Bake without the beach, or are in the mood for something different such as Crispy Parmesan Cauliflower Steaks, Moroccan-Spiced Chicken and Chickpeas or Peanut Butter Cookie Tart with Raspberries, you're sure to find something to eat here!

I received a copy of this book from Robert Rose, Inc. for my honest review. All thoughts and opinions are my own.


Update:

I made the Italian Breakfast Bake this morning.  I used half Swiss cheese and half Asiago and just salted & peppered the eggs as I normally do instead of actually measuring it.  Otherwise I followed the recipe as printed and it was AMAZING!!  Even my youngest that isn't a big fan of eggs or breakfast casseroles enjoyed it!  We will be making this again!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep your comments family friendly! :-)