October 10, 2014

150 Best Dips and Salsas by Judith Finlayson

150 Best Dips and Salsas: Plus Recipes for Chips, Flatbreads and More
My rating: 4 of 5 spoons
gggg 

From the simple (Feta and Roasted Red Pepper Dip) to the sublime (Chocolate Mousse Spread), this book as your passion for dips and salsas covered! Make a classic Caremelized Onion Dip, or get adventurous and try the Taramasalata. Laid out nicely in sections, it moves from Vegetable Dips and Spreads to Dairy Spreads, Fish Seafood & Meat Spreads, Savory Salsas, Fruit Salsas, Bean Dips Spreads & Salsas, Desserts and finishes with Chips, Crostini, Flatbreads and Other Dippers. I love that they included recipes for things to dip WITH, not just the dips themselves. I can't wait to try making my own bagel chips (seriously, these are so addicting!). I think they'd go wonderfully with some homemade hummus. Now I just have to decide which of the six hummus recipes I want to try next!

If you like to entertain, or just snack on your own, this is a great cookbook with a myriad of tastes from savory to sweet. I definitely recommend it!

I received a copy of this book from Robert Rose, Inc. for my honest review. All thoughts and opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep your comments family friendly! :-)