October 2, 2013

Breakfast for Dinner by Lindsay Landis

Breakfast for Dinner: Recipes for Frittata Florentine, Huevos Rancheros, Sunny-Side-Up Burgers, and More!My rating: 4 of 5 spoons
gggg

I really enjoyed this cookbook! We do breakfast for dinner probably at least once a month, and this gives me so many more great ideas! I realize it's just meant to go over the Italian-Style French Toast, but the Easy Marinara turned out beautifully! I wouldn't have thought to put broccoli and cauliflower in an omelet. The Mini BLT Biscuits are adorable. There are many "standards" in here, but most have some sort of twist on them that keep them interesting. I love that there is a photo of the finished product for most of the recipes. I could do a lot of cooking out of this book!


I received a copy of this book from Quirk Books for my honest review. All thoughts and opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep your comments family friendly! :-)