October 2, 2013

Moosewood Restaurant Favorites by Moosewood Collective

Moosewood Restaurant Favorites: The 250 Most-Requested, Naturally Delicious Recipes from One of America's Best-Loved RestaurantsMy rating: 4 of 5 spoons
gggg

I'm going to begin with a caveat--I did not request this cookbook. The publisher sent me this cookbook unsolicited for my review. I don't have any problem with them doing that, just want to be up front that this is not a cookbook I would normally request. I am not a vegetarian or vegan and I don't eat soy products (I don't think they're good for you, but I'm not going to start that argument here). There is a LOT of tofu in this book! There are some interesting recipes and even some things I do myself already (Roasted Cauliflower, Roasted Broccoli, etc), but over all, this really isn't my cup of tea.

The book itself is lovely with its colorful, padded cover, nice photos and heavy duty pages. For someone who loves Moosewood recipes, this book would be a must. I'm giving it four stars based on the quality of the book, and the fact that it would be a great cookbook for a Moosewood Restaurant fan.

I received a copy of this book from St. Martin's Griffin Press for my honest review. All thoughts and opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep your comments family friendly! :-)