October 2, 2013

One Bowl Baking by Yvonne Ruperti

One Bowl Baking: Simple, From Scratch Recipes for Delicious DessertsMy rating: 5 of 5 spoons
ggggg

I love to bake, but as a stay-at-home homeschooling mom of four, sometimes the time just isn't there for more than something super quick. That's where "One Bowl Baking" comes in. Mostly quick, easy recipes for scrumptious desserts, this is definitely a go to cookbook for when you need a dessert fast! There's a great range as well with everything from Classic Chocolate Chip Cookies, to Peaches and Cream Streusel Muffins, Chocolate Hazelnut Truffle Brownie Cupcakes and Triple Chocolate Blackout Cake with Espresso Ganache (okay, I just put on 5 lbs TYPING that!). Most of the recipes are super easy to follow. My 13-year-old daughter made the Chunky Peanut Butter Jar Shortbread Cookies and they turned out amazing!!

I think the author really hit the mark with this cookbook. Great recipes, good photos (though not for every single recipe) and a nice sized book that works well in the kitchen.

I received a copy of this book from Running Press for my honest review. All thoughts and opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep your comments family friendly! :-)