January 15, 2013

"Put 'Em Up! Fruit" by Sherri Brooks Vinton--Amended Review

My rating: 5 of 5 spoons
ggggg

As someone looking forward to getting into canning and preserving more this summer, this cookbook was right up my alley! It is chock full of information and yummy recipes. I love that it doesn't just tell you what to do--it explains WHY and how to use different variations. I can't wait for the summer fruits to start coming into season so I can put these to work!  The initial copy I reviewed did not include amounts which cost it one "spoon", but I was contacted by Storey Publishing and given the final draft which DOES include amounts for the recipes.  Now that issue is fixed, I unhesitatingly give this a 5 spoon review! :-)

I was sent a digital copy of this cookbook to review by Storey Publishing through NetGalley.com for review. All thoughts and opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep your comments family friendly! :-)