January 31, 2013

"Pati's Mexican Table" by Pati Jinich

Pati's Mexican Table: The Secrets of Real Mexican Home CookingMy rating: 4 of 5 spoons
gggg

My mouth is watering and I'm craving some Mexican food now! Well written with lots of information, scrumptious recipes and glorious full-color photos. Recipe after recipe cries out to be made and enjoyed around the table with the family. Pati Jinich does a great job of giving great background on the recipes and ingredients without turning it into a boring lecture like some cookbooks I've read. It feels like your sitting in her kitchen chatting and can almost smell all the wonderful aromas of food cooking. Very well done!

I gave this book 4 out of 5 spoons due to some of the ingredients being hard to find.

I was given a digital copy of this book by Houghton Mifflin Harcourt publishers through NetGalley.com to read and give an honest review. All thoughts and opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep your comments family friendly! :-)