January 11, 2013

"The Naked Foods Cookbook" by Margaret Floyd

The Naked Foods Cookbook: Easy, Unprocessed, Gluten-Free, Full-Fat Recipes for Losing Weight and Feeling GreatMy rating: 4 of 5 spoons
gggg

I want this book!!! I received a digital copy from New Harbinger Publications, Inc. through NetGalley.com to read and review. I love it!! I have to admit, I ended up giving it 4 stars instead of 5 due to the high intensity of some of the prep work, but I'm intrigued all the same. My family and I have been wanting to move to healthier eating, and I found a LOT in this book that we can easily do to improve our diet and overall health. The recipes are fascinating, and I can't wait to try some of the techniques shown to enhance the nutritional value of our food. The only problem I found was when they were explaining knife skills, they stated a small dice was 4 inches, medium 2 inches and large 3/4 inches. I assume they mean 1/4", 1/2" and 3/4". This typo should be fixed for people new to cooking. All-in-all, and great book that I hope to add to my cookbook shelf soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep your comments family friendly! :-)