January 1, 2013

"The Amish Cook's Baking Book" by Lovina Eicher & Kevin Williams

The Amish Cook's Baking BookMy rating: 5 of 5 spoons  (who needs stars?!? lol)
ggggg

Yum!! I love this cookbook!! I've made several of the recipes so far and I love it!! You HAVE to try the butterscotch pie!! I grew up around butterscotch pie as it was my dad's favorite (outside of banana pudding). I think this one even tops the wonderful pies my mom used to make. Incredible flavor. If you don't want to make your own pie crust, use regular frozen crust and you'll get two pies out of 1 recipe of filling mixture. The chocolate nut pie was--what do the kids say?--a party in my mouth! This book will be pulled out and used again and again in my kitchen!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep your comments family friendly! :-)