March 11, 2016

My Paris Market Cookbook by Emily Dilling

My Paris Market Cookbook: A Culinary Tour of French Flavors and Seasonal Recipes
My rating: 5 of 5 spoons

ggggg

Ooo la la! My Paris Market Cookbook is a cookbook sure to delight! Divided by season with information on markets and specialty shops scattered throughout, this book is filled with lovely recipes sure to tantalize your taste buds!

The first dish I cooked was a take on the authors Spring Chicken with Asparagus. We're not big on asparagus around here, so I left it out and added a few more mushrooms and magic was made. From first bite all you heard was "Mmmmmm!" as my family fell in love with this dish. Nearly everyone told me at least once "You HAVE to make this again...SOON!!".

Next I made the Lemon Zest Madeleines. The only one who didn't enjoy it was my one daughter who doesn't care for lemon desserts, and this was very lemony! I could have sat down and ate the entire pan, personally. Yum!

Breakfast brought about Baked Eggs with Fresh Chives. So simple, yet so delicious. I love them because they taste great, and you can adjust the amounts so easily. The ingredients are given for each ramekin used, with one ramekin per person. Lovely!

Next up is the Forest Foraged Walnut Cake, but I didn't want to hold up my review any longer. This is a beautiful, delightful cookbook that I highly recommend!!

I received a copy of this book from Storey Publishing for my honest review. All thoughts and opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep your comments family friendly! :-)