March 2, 2016

Brodo by Marco Canora

Brodo: A Bone Broth Cookbook
My rating: 5 of 5 spoons

ggggg

I have just recently been introduced to bone broth and had made one batch of beef bone broth. I couldn't wait to dive into this book! Brodo is filled to the brim with information, tips and recipes to make amazing bone broth at home. I decided to go with the Golden Chicken Broth, and I was not disappointed. Such a rich, healthy, lovely broth!

I love the fact that you can do almost anything with these broths. My second daughter had her birthday today and requested Chicken Enchiladas. I used my Golden Chicken Broth to poach the chicken breasts as well as in the sauce itself. I love that I get some added health benefits even when I'm not just drinking the broth.

There are so many broths to choose from. You can start with a simple chicken broth or go with something else such as veal, lamb, duck, fish, clam, vegetable and many, many more. There are lovely recipes at the back of the book to use your new bone broth in to make delightful dishes for your family.

Join the bone broth movement! Add to your health while making delicious bone broths to drink or to cook with. It's worth it!!

I received a copy of this book from Penguin Random House LLC through the Blogging for Books program for my honest review. All thoughts and opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep your comments family friendly! :-)